Stitch 'n Bitch-Melbourne Knitalong

Sunday, August 08, 2004


From Kat: And loaded up to go to SnB GJ's meet! Overall I am pleased with the finished bag, although I thought it would come out a bit stiffer. It shrunk quite a lot, but is still quite deep as I added an extra inch to the pattern, and made the handles a little longer too, which was just as well as they shrunk the most! This project has inspired me to make more felted items, and has even got my husband interested in making a felted bag for his camera.

1 Comments:

  • Hi,

    Great bags all round. I'm thinking of trying out felting, but it's really hard to get pure wool from where I am. Do you think you could maybe post some craft shops where I can get a good selection of wool suitable for felting? I'll be visiting Australia soon. Thanks!

    Karen
    http://www.manic.com.sg/blog/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 2, 2004 at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home